Lash Bomb Lash Lift
Lash Lifts are a way to enhance the length, curl and color of the natural lash. Having a Lash Lift is like waking up with perfectly curled, long dark lashes that look like you're wearing a really nice mascara. Unlike Lash Extensions they are safe and not damaging to the natural lash.
Lash Extensions are not only damaging to the natural lash, but the eyes and eyelids as well. Lash Extensions and glues are full of Formaldehyde which means that is on your eyes and lashes as well when you have lash extensions.
Still not convinced Lash Extensions are bad? The American Academy of Ophthalmology warns of many dangers specifically related to eyelash extensions. These are just a few...
- Infection of the cornea.
- Swelling of the eyelid.
- Ptosis (drooping eyelids) caused by too heavy an application of lashes.
- Temporary or permanent loss of natural eyelashes.
Lash bomb Lash Lift is an innovative method of giving the illusion the natural lashes are longer and have more volume using formulations and products made in the UK. The eyes are the focal point of any face and enhancing the natural eyelashes giving them an amazing lift and tint is a striking way to make the most of what we were born with, natural beauty!
Lash Lifts are great for;
- Darkening Light Lashes
- Curling straight Lashes
- Relaxing Overly Curled Lashes
- Recovering from Lash Extensions
- Strengthening weak lashes
- Weddings & Special Event Weekends
- Photoshoots & Video Shoots
- Traveling & Beach Vacations
I've been trained in multiple brands of Lash Lifts and have found Lash Bomb to be the best for even the most sensitive eyes. There is very little irritation during the application process, it has the most natural ingredients, and lasts the longest and has the best end result.
- Lifting Cream is enriched with Cocoa Butter , Biotin, Hydrolised Silk and Vitamin B3.
- Neutralising Lotion is enriched with Cocoa Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Glass Microbeads, Panthenol and Liquorice and Horsetail Extracts.
- Moisturising Serum is enriched with Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Marshamallow Extract , Aloe Vera , Hydrolysed Silk, Rosemary, Camomile, Anica Montana and Apricot Extracts.
Before Care Instructions
- Please arrive to your appointment with no makeup on your eye area
- Please wait 3-4 weeks after having lash extensions removed before booking an appointment
- If you have recently had any other eye or face treatments, please check with your provider to confirm how long after you can receive this treatment.
- Avoid using any heavy creams, oils or lotions on your eye area for 24 hours prior to your appointment. This includes oil based makeup removers or emulsions as well.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any redness, irritation or any adverse reactions to other services or products.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
After Care Instructions
- Avoid rubbing the eyes
- Do not put any makeup or other products on the eyes for 24-48 hours
- Do not receive any other treatments on the eye area for 24-48 hours
- DO NOT GET WET FOR 24-48 hours
- Avoid swimming and saunas for 48 hours
- Avoid putting contact lenses back in for 24-48 hours
- Try to sleep on your back for 2 nights to avoid flattening the lashes on the pillow
- If any light stinging or swelling occurs keep applying a cold dampened cotton pad, cold compress or cooling spray to soothe if it persists, or If any severe swelling or stinging occurs, seek medical advice and let your technician know so they can note it in your client record.