Brow Lamination / Brow Glaze
Brow Lamination will help give you a uniform, full eyebrow shape. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry where the hairs follow a different pattern, with lamination we can realign the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want and a fuller look.
This treatment solves the messy brow issue, creates volume and fullness, while giving you a sleek well-kept brow shape for up to 2 months. With a new protein composition based on liquid keratin and silicone you can also encourage brow growth by creating a protective film around the hair.
- Enriched with Cocoa Butter, Biotin, Hydrolised Silk, Vitamin B3, Hyaluronic Acid, Glass Microbeads, Panthenol and Liquorice and Horsetail Extracts.
- Made in the UK
SKIN SENSITIVITY/PATCH TEST
A patch test should be carried out at least 24-48 hours prior to treatment date for those with any history of product reactions. The result from the test will be either positive or negative. A positive result will be recognized by irritation, swelling or inflammation of the skin. If this occurs, we can not proceed with the treatment.
BROW LAMINATION AFTERCARE
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
- Avoid swimming/sauna for 24 hours
- Keep brows dry for 24 hours
- Use a brow conditioner daily
- Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for 48 hours after the treatment
All services can be booked online HERE