Better than Botox Facial
Better than Botox Hydra Pen Facial
I hereby authorize or any delegated associates to perform Nanoneedling Therapy with Hydra Pen on me. I understand that this procedure is purely elective.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Depending on the area of your face or body that is being treated and the type of device used (i.e., needle Length), the procedure is well-tolerated and in some cases virtually painless, feeling only a mild prickling sensation
- Your practitioner will apply a topical ointment to your skin prior to treatment to reduce any pain and discomfort
- Your skin will be pink or red in appearance, much like a sunburn, for a couple of hours following treatment.
- Minor bleeding and bruising is possible depending on the length of the needle used and the number of times it is pressed across the treatment area
- Your skin may feel warm, tight, and itchy for a short while. This should subside in 12-48 hours.
The following conditions disqualify you from receiving Nano needling/Hydra Pen treatments. By signing a consent form, you confirm you have none of these conditions, and release the technician performing the procedure from any and all liability associated with said contraindications.
- Prescribed Blood Thinners
- Herpes Simplex
- Side effects or risks are minimal with this type of treatment and typically include minor flaking or dryness of the skin with scab formation in rare cases.
- Hyper-pigmentation (darkening of certain areas of the skin) can occur very rarely and usually resolves after a couple days to three weeks.
- If you have a history of cold sores, this procedure may cause flare ups.
- Temporary redness and mild-sunburn effects may last up to 4 days.
- Freckles may temporarily lighten or permanently disappear in treated areas.
- Other potential risks include: crusting, itching, discomfort, bruising, infection, swelling, and failure to achieve the desired result. Permanent scarring (less than 1%) is extremely rare. The benefits and risks of the procedure have been explained to me, and I accept these benefits and risks. The nature of my medical cosmetic condition has been explained to my satisfaction as have been any substantial or significant risks of harm. I am also aware of and accept the risk of rare and unforeseen complications which may not have been discussed and which may result from this treatment.
HYDRA PEN AFTER CARE
- There will be some discomfort and a warm sensation in the treated area for a few hours following treatment.
- Swelling and redness may occur and usually subsides within 24-hours. It is quite normal for mild sensitivity and redness after treatment. Many people are able to return to their activities the same day.
- Do not use any perfume, perfumed cosmetics or skincare products immediately after treatment.
- If you experience any adverse reactions that appear to be attributed to the use of the home care products, you must discontinue use of them.
- Hands should be thoroughly washed or sanitized before touching the treated skin or applying skin care products to the area immediately after and for the following 24-hours.
- All facial skin procedures , excluding injection based treatments, should be avoided for 1 week after treatment.
- Direct sun exposure and tanning bed use is strictly prohibited. Sun protection of at least SPF 50 must be used on the treated areas at all times even when it is overcast or raining. If you fail to protect your skin from sun exposure, you will be at risk of uneven pigmentation and sunburn.
- Use of saunas and any heat treatments are not recommended for a period of at least one week after the procedure. - It is advisable not to participate in strenuous activities the day of your treatment.
- Make up should be avoided immediately after treatment while the skin is healing but can be used the next day.
Book the Better than Botox Facial HERE