Bella Donna Tape-in Hair Extensions by Genn Shaughnessy in Albany, NY
Hair extensions are great temporary and long term Solutions for various hair issues. Whether you need length or volume, tape-ins are a quick solution for long and/or full hair and with proper care your tape-ins can be reused up to three times.
Some examples are
- Hair isn’t full & thick enough.
- Hair isn’t long enough.
- Hair is uneven or missing selections due to loss or accident.
- Hair lacks luster.
- Funky colors without the commitment.
- Show support for various organizations with their theme color. For example we do pink strands do hair for Breast Cancer fundraisers the entire month of October
We use ethically sourced Donna Bella And Babe 100% remi human hair wefts. They are currently available in 12” 14” 16” 18” and 22” straight or wavy wefts that come in over 50 colors including ombré and funky colors.
HOW MUCH HAIR DO I NEED?
Natural Full head extensions require 4-6 packs depending on the thickness of the hair.
1-2 packs ads volume
3-6 packs adds some length and volume
6+ packs adds lots of length and volume. Dramatic volume and length requires 6+ packs of hair.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Tips for being a good hair extension candidate.
- The Shortest layer of your hair should reach the nape of the neck. There are some exceptions to this rule but basically it needs to be long enough to camouflage the tape -ins.
- Your hair can be thinning but not falling out in alarming amounts when brushes or washed. It is normal to lose 100 hairs a day. So it can seem like a lot is coming out when you wash or brush it and that’s ok. What’s not ok is if you run your fingers through it or brush it regularly and it’s coming out in chunks leaving bald spots behind. You must talk to your Doctor if this is happening.
- You are good at following instructions.
- You will follow up with any maintenance appointments required.
- You will follow ALL prep instructions.
- You will follow ALL aftercare instructions.
- You will have them professionally removed to protect the integrity of your hair.